June 24, 2010
- Apparently my computer is possessed (infected with viruses) so this weekend will be spent transferring photos, music and other valuable items to a storage device so the Hubs can perform an exorcism on my computer. The Hubs really tried to talk me into just buying a new computer because the exorcism will be way time consuming. I’m not tech obsessed but the thought of a new computer does bring me joy. I decided (so far) to try to save my 4 year old laptop (unless the Hubs can convince me otherwise).
- USA vs. Ghana, Saturday 1:30CST, Fox & Hound in Addison, be there or be square.
- Celebration of Lorins 29th b-day)
- Co-op pick up! Yea for organic stuff.
- 7 mile run scheduled for Saturday. I think 7 miles kinda qualifies for the title of “Long Run”. I’m a big kid runner now!
- Shopping! I haven’t bought a single clothing item since February and I am about to go crazy. I told the Hubs I am going to go spend some money on cloths and he can buy DVD’s or whatever floats his boat.
- Bathroom cleaning, mowing the lawn, cooking, laundry, dog walks, the usual.
I Heart Weekends.