1 down, 4 to go
Week 1 is over and well lets just say I cant wait until this 5 week to fitness fantasmo is finished.
- Complete my 10k training each and every day – Yes indeed, I’m a good girl.
- Not eat any fast food (except for Wendys grilled chix Caesar because it is healthy and subway)(if I eat at a real restaurant I will order healthy) – NO fast food at all, ordered sauteed broccoli for Chinese take-out and I choose the healthy option at IHOP (instead of country potatoes that were basically bacon cheese fries with gravy! Still drooling.)
- Not drink beer or liquor (only allow a glass or 2 of wine and only in social settings) – check (way painful)
- Not eat any of the creamy wonderful soup from work cafeteria – check
- Not drink any soda – check
Lately I eat more fruit and vegetables in 1 day than I used to eat in a month. Seriously, today I have already had spinach, banana, strawberry, pineapple, mango, celery and yams. I haven’t weighed myself yet and I might not until the end of this adventure. I am worried that no loss would discourage me.